Lucy Dickens is a multi-disciplinary artist living and working on Dartmoor. Please email if you would like to visit the studio.
New photography. Large format prints available.
- Anita Brookner
- Graham Greene
- George Zarnecki
- Graham Reynolds
- Jessica Mary Rawson
- (Ian) Lorne Campbell
- Richard Louis Ormond; Leonée Ormond (née Jasper)
- Nathaniel Charles Jacob Rothschild, 4th Baron Rothschild
- Simon John Thurley
- Sir Timothy Peter Plint Clifford
The Art Establishment.
A selection from the forty three photographs in the gallery’s permanent collection. The rest of the portraits can been seen by visiting the NPG’s own website.
- Blind - charcoal and pencil on paper
- Ochre with blue faced leicester - 30 x 140
- Cream with blue and grey - 25 x 180
- Yellow recycled sari silks